It is a very confusing and ever-changing world right now and many people are looking for guidance on how to navigate social media. This episode is my ideas and opinions.
This episode was taken from a live broadcast on Facebook that was simulcasted (broadcasted in multiple places at the same time) in five different places and immediately received loads of views organically and was watched lives in multiple countries.
In this week's episode:
- It's completely understandable (and normal) if you're unsure about what to do or say on social media right now. Be gentle with yourself.
- There are many perspectives all over social media right now in terms of social justice, Black Lives Matter, race relations, and more.
- There's a lot of live broadcasts right now, too.
- People online are choosing to do many different things right now, and it can be confusing as to what YOU should be doing.
- Some people are exploiting the movement and hashtag #blacklivesmatter to sell more of their own...