Strategic Storytelling and How It Grows Your Online Business
Nov 04, 2020
Strategic Storytelling is key to growing a successful online business. Find out what it is, how to do it, and how it is a game changer.
In this week's episode:
- This episode is UNEDITED. (I've never published an unedited podcast episode--I'm apologizing in case it's obvious...
- You've got to "tell your story" when you market, whenever you sell.
- Everyone likes to hear stories!
- I mention the Calm app. I use it to fall asleep--it's really good!
- You must ignite emotions in order to sell!
- People act, click, purchase from emotions.
- REALLY knowing your "people" (ideal client avatar and target audience) are is key to being able to sell.
- People purchase from having their emotions ignited and their WANTS--not needs.
- You NEVER need to be "salesy" in order to sell, but you do need to tell your story to sell.
- You simply need to tell your audience how you do what YOU do and the transformation they can go through by doing this, too.
- You've got to reach people (communicate with them) in ways that they can "hear" you, ways that will capture their attention, using the language they use, and on the social media platforms they're on.
- Listen to episode 71 for more strategies.
- I explain the "black pants" analogy in the episode--it's key to sales!
- I explain finding your target audience if you are/aren't a blogger int he episode.
- Your target audience is NEVER everyone anywhere.
- Your "outliers" will never be your repeat customers or your raving fans. (More about that in this episode and episode 71.)
- Survey Monkey and Google Forms are great ways to create surveys .
- If you're interested in finding your Ideal Client Avatar (ICA) or target audience, we need to chat: bit.ly/talktobonnie .
- You need to know what your people want and you need to give it to them every single time!
Are you in the Cafe?? The Social Media Marketing Cafe has answers to your how-to questions! Gain access to hundreds of tutorials, step-by-step guides and downloadable pdfs, for help with social media, online marketing, livestreaming, podcasting, and much more! Anyone in the Cafe can suggest a topic/tutorial and I'll create it!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Please feel free to leave me a voice message about the episode you just heard--you can also ask me a business question and request a topic for future podcasts.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on ApplePodcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG account! Tag me here: @bonnie.frank
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.