Aren't sure what to say or do on social media right now?
Jun 08, 2020
It is a very confusing and ever-changing world right now and many people are looking for guidance on how to navigate social media. This episode is my ideas and opinions.
This episode was taken from a live broadcast on Facebook that was simulcasted (broadcasted in multiple places at the same time) in five different places and immediately received loads of views organically and was watched lives in multiple countries.
In this week's episode:
- It's completely understandable (and normal) if you're unsure about what to do or say on social media right now. Be gentle with yourself.
- There are many perspectives all over social media right now in terms of social justice, Black Lives Matter, race relations, and more.
- There's a lot of live broadcasts right now, too.
- People online are choosing to do many different things right now, and it can be confusing as to what YOU should be doing.
- Some people are exploiting the movement and hashtag #blacklivesmatter to sell more of their own products--This is a repulsive and very short-sighted marketing move. It will NOT do anything but lose followers and business. Do NOT do this.
- You should use hashtags that have to do with who you are, what you're about, and the content you are posting. You want THAT audience to follow you.
- To learn how to use hashtags correctly (and all-things social media and marketing), get on the waitlist for the Social Media Marketing Cafe.
- I did not do what many of my online colleagues did online when the protests, rallies, and hashtags for Black Lives Matter again began again recently. (Explanation in the episode.)
- My audience comes to me to learn to organically (without ads) be more visible online through social media, marketing, livestreaming, podcasting, and more. That is my expertise and where I feel most confident sharing my expertise online.
- If you post something online, it is on the server forever, regardless of you deleting it, and it's a personal decision what you post.
- Regardless of the size of your online audience, you can serve them, teach them, help them in a variety of ways--more today than ever! You never know how that one post may change someone's life for the better.
- You can listen to a podcast by simply clicking a link, but to get all of that person's content, it's important to subscribe to them! (Pssst. Subscribe to Business Fabulous!)
- Grab a free 20-minute chat with me and I'll help you with your business, livestreaming, and podcast monetization.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Business Fabulous Social Media Marketing Cafe has hundreds of super helpful videos, tutorials and downloadable pdfs to answer all of your social media and marketing questions! Get on the waitlist today!
- Episodes 53 and 54 details loads of ways to get more engagement on live broadcasts
This week's challenge:
Get in on the Business Fabulous Social Media Cafe and gain access to hundreds of social media strategies, video tutorials, step-by-step pdfs, and much more!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on ApplePodcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.