Entrepreneurs and online business owners often spend so much time worrying about the wrong things. Here are five things that will not make the difference in your business and the #1 thing entrepreneurs get wrong.
- Entrepreneurs and online business owners often worry about the wrong the wrong things.
- The five things I see them worry about and focus way too much time on are: A logo, A uniquely coded website, A fancy DSLR camera for livestreaming or capturing the perfect images for your blog posts, A certain online course.
- Every business should have a website--including those in Direct Sales, MLM , Network Marketing.
- Target audience and ICA are NOT the same thing! (I spend a great deal of time discussing what each of these is in the episode.
- You cannot have a bunch of ICAs.
- It's crucial that your marketing and messaging remain consistent so that you consistently attract your target audience online.
- When you attract outliers, it's because your communication has been inconsistent....