You don't need to go to major conferences to be visible online and grow your brand! Here are four simple and proven ways to do it, free, without leaving home.
In this week's episode:
- The number one rule to gaining online visibility is to be where your audience is online. If you're unsure, google "social media demographics" and look at the data for the platforms you enjoy using most.
- Facebook has approximately 2.8 billion people, so your audience is likely on there.
- LinkedIn is all business all the time, so if you have a business you should have a daily presence there.
- Use one or two hashtags for each social media post (up to 30 for Instagram), including a branded hashtag and one topical one.
- You cannot own a hashtag, but you can dominate it.
- The easiest and fastest way to get noticed by experts or others in your industry is to be a helpful audience member in the chat of livestream broadcasts. I detail many ways to do this in the episode including greeting the host(s),...