Being transparent, authentic and sharing too much on social media
Jan 21, 2020
We're often told that it's important to be "transparent" and "authentic" online, but how much is too much to share on social media? We answer this and more on this episode of the Business Fabulous podcast.
In this week's episode:
- Please stop paying attention to what others are doing on social media--it's crazy-making.
- Take a "social media cleanse" for a reality check to what's truly important.
- Look at how many minutes/hours you're spending on social media! (Your smartphone will track this.
- Please don't eat on live video unless eating the food is a food review, etc.--super rude to your viewers.
- I define transparency and authenticity (they do NOT mean the same thing) online and what this means for your branding.
- Why Bonnie's on so many social media platforms.
- How many social media platforms YOU should be on.
- Why I get over 27,000 Pinterest views every month.
- What I do and do not share on social media and why.
- How I decide what to share and not share on social media
- What I emphasize on my social media posts, and podcast and livestreams.
- What I share from events, conferences, and when I'm out and about
- What types of behind-the-scenes I share
- What you HAVE to share on social media
- How long I waited before I had my first professional photoshoot
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Needing some "next steps" for your business success? Check out the Next Steps mini-course and get the blueprint for exactly what you need for business success! To check out the Next Steps mini-course: http://bit.ly/nextstepsmc
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.