Simply being on the social media platform isn't enough...learn easy and effective strategies to increase listens, views, likes, and shares on social media.
In this week's episode:
- The question I get asked all the time is WHERE...? Where to be on social media, Where to promote your podcast, video, business, etc,
- The actual location doesn't matter--as long as it's where your people are!
- You must know the demographics of your audience on and off of social media.
- Google "social media demographics 2020" for this year's general demographics on each social media platform.
- Look at social media metrics on each of your social media platforms to determine your exact demographics there.
- I have a very different audience on each of my three Instagram accounts: @bonnie.frank, @thevisibilityexpert, @businessfabulouspodcast
- Google Analytics (It's free and easy to install) will show you exactly who comes to your website, who they are, where they come from, their activity on your site, etc.