Social media strategies that work to increase listens, views, likes and shares
Simply being on the social media platform isn't enough...learn easy and effective strategies to increase listens, views, likes, and shares on social media.
In this week's episode:
- The question I get asked all the time is WHERE...? Where to be on social media, Where to promote your podcast, video, business, etc,
- The actual location doesn't matter--as long as it's where your people are!
- You must know the demographics of your audience on and off of social media.
- Google "social media demographics 2020" for this year's general demographics on each social media platform.
- Look at social media metrics on each of your social media platforms to determine your exact demographics there.
- I have a very different audience on each of my three Instagram accounts: @bonnie.frank, @thevisibilityexpert, @businessfabulouspodcast
- Google Analytics (It's free and easy to install) will show you exactly who comes to your website, who they are, where they come from, their activity on your site, etc.
- I recommend that the time and energy you spend on social media platforms reflect your audience Kajabiand your revenue generated from that platform.
- I always suggest that all business people have a website for their business where they can showcase their products and capture emails so that they can communicate further with their audience OFF of social media. Everything I do for my business is done on Kajabi.
- Only those people who are most active will be seeing your social media posts, but every single one of them will receive your emails.
- Your social media followers may be seeing less of your content right now and much more content about Covid-19, Black Lives Matter, protests, and politics. They must engage (like, love, share, comment, save, archive) with your content to see more of it.
- I detail exactly how you can see fewer ads or fewer of anyone's posts in your social media feeds in the episode.
- You should provide share-worthy content that your audience wants on social media.
- Subscribing to podcasts or a YouTube channel is the EASIEST way to get all of that content. (Note: You can subscribe to Business Fabulous on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify on my podcast page here: https://www.bonnielfrank.com/podcast
- Remind your audience to subscribe and how to listen to your podcast, etc.
- My Social Media Cafe launches July 1: Get on the waitlist here to have access to special bonuses.
- Many people create social media content without considering their audience and what their audience wants, likes, or needs.
- You must invite engagement from your social media audience (answer a poll or quiz on an instastory, reply to an email, add an audio message on the speak pipe, option on my podcast page, etc.
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Get in on the Business Fabulous Social Media Cafe and gain access to hundreds of social media strategies, video tutorials, step-by-step pdfs, and much more!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on ApplePodcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.