There are loads of EASY ways to boost your online engagement in all of your live broadcasts! Learn all of them and hear Bonnie's answers to questions from the live audience!
In this week's episode:
- By following all of the steps laid out in this episode, I've already organically gotten hundreds of views, likes, loves, comments, and shares from one Facebook live broadcast that I repurposed into two podcast episodes--this episode and episode 54.
- Social media is frustrating and the rules and platforms and algorithms are ever-changing...that's EXACTLY why I teach what to do to get organic traffic despite any algorithm!
- It's really helpful to give your audience a heads-up about your live broadcasts (I detail several ways I did this in the episode).
- I used Streamyard for this (and many) of my live broadcasts.
- You're not as visible online as you think you are--don't assume that your audience knows what you're up to
- Behind the Scenes (#BTS) is a great way to let people know (I give loads...