Adding to the engagement strategies for live broadcasts from episode 53, I provide even more strategies and give loads of engagement examples from my own life.
In this week's episode:
- By following all of the steps laid out in this episode, I've already organically gotten hundreds of views, likes, loves, comments, and shares from one Facebook live broadcast that I repurposed into two podcast episodes--this episode and episode 54.
- Your title MUST be compelling!
- You need to draw your audience in.
- Use hashtags EVERYWHERE (on every platform) on social media. (I provide the number of hashtags to use on specific platforms in the episode.)
- You should be using relevant hashtags as well as uniquely branded hashtags
- Try the AMI Headline Analyzer to see if your titles/headlines are using strong marketing and/or emotive words.
- You cannot own a hashtag, but you can dominate them.
- On Instagram, you should be using a variety of growth and content hashtags.
- You need to...