More ways to boost engagement on Facebook live broadcasts
Jun 01, 2020
Adding to the engagement strategies for live broadcasts from episode 53, I provide even more strategies and give loads of engagement examples from my own life.
In this week's episode:
- By following all of the steps laid out in this episode, I've already organically gotten hundreds of views, likes, loves, comments, and shares from one Facebook live broadcast that I repurposed into two podcast episodes--this episode and episode 54.
- Your title MUST be compelling!
- You need to draw your audience in.
- Use hashtags EVERYWHERE (on every platform) on social media. (I provide the number of hashtags to use on specific platforms in the episode.)
- You should be using relevant hashtags as well as uniquely branded hashtags
- Try the AMI Headline Analyzer to see if your titles/headlines are using strong marketing and/or emotive words.
- You cannot own a hashtag, but you can dominate them.
- On Instagram, you should be using a variety of growth and content hashtags.
- You need to "invite engagement" from your audience. You need to do more than simply post. (I provide detailed ways to do this in the episode.)
- Some people may never engage, but you need to consistently provide opportunities for your audience to engage on every podcast episode, in every blog post, etc.
- When you clearly value your audience, they will be more likely to engage with you. (Examples of ways to do this in the episode.)
- You can tag people, companies, organizations on any platform.
- Don't over-tag people inside a Facebook or LinkedIn group.
- Tagging people is a great way to invite engagement!
- Tag people who you think would like to see a particular post of yours in the post itself or the comments of the post.
- On Facebook, you can also tag people and it will show you are "with" them.
- Tagging people is a wonderful way to increase your online visibility and when you tag people, they will often repost the info!
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Get in on the Business Fabulous Social Media Cafe and gain access to hundreds of social media strategies, video tutorials, step-by-step pdfs, and much more!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.