This episode will help you plan out your future business success through gratitude, goal setting, depression, and more. Get ready to take notes!
In this week's episode:
- 65% of people set New Year's resolutions
- According to several research studies, most people abandon their New Year's resolutions by January 19
- If you really want to achieve your personal and professional goals, you need to write them down (I give examples in the episode).
- I detail exactly how to easily map out everything you'll do for your business this year in the episode.
- Keeping a gratitude journal has changed my business and my life.
- I describe how depression has affected me in the episode.
- I thoroughly describe the Next Steps mini-course and how it's designed for busy entrepreneurs who need the blueprint for what to do next to jumpstart their business success in the episode.
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Needing some "next steps" for your...