2019 was a year of many first for me and some very hard lessons about scaling my online business, sales, and empowerment.
In this week's episode:
- The past year was the first year I'd ever lived on my own and learned a lot about tax write-offs.
- I attended and spoke at more conferences in 2019 than ever before.
- I'm speaking on social media at Podfest 2020.
- I'm speaking on podcasting at MDMC 2020.
- I launched two different podcasts this year, Business Fabulous and Work Your Podcast.
- I also launched my Business Fabulous brand and Business Fabulous Facebook group.
- I learned a lot about scaling a business, hiring (and firing) a team this year and about operating in my Zone of Genius for optimal success (lots of details in the episode).
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Looking back on your year and reflecting on the things you've accomplished is...