Looking back on 2019: Lessons in Scaling an Online Business, Sales, and Empowerment
Jan 02, 2020
2019 was a year of many first for me and some very hard lessons about scaling my online business, sales, and empowerment.
In this week's episode:
- The past year was the first year I'd ever lived on my own and learned a lot about tax write-offs.
- I attended and spoke at more conferences in 2019 than ever before.
- I'm speaking on social media at Podfest 2020.
- I'm speaking on podcasting at MDMC 2020.
- I launched two different podcasts this year, Business Fabulous and Work Your Podcast.
- I also launched my Business Fabulous brand and Business Fabulous Facebook group.
- I learned a lot about scaling a business, hiring (and firing) a team this year and about operating in my Zone of Genius for optimal success (lots of details in the episode).
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Looking back on your year and reflecting on the things you've accomplished is a really great exercise--try it if you haven't yet.
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.