With about 2.5 billion active daily users, Facebook is the most used social media platform available today. If you have a business, it's likely that your customers (or those buying things for them) are on Facebook. Starting off our social media series, this episode is all about Facebook and the many ways you can increase your online visibility there.
In this week's episode:
- Everything on Facebook begins with your personal account, also known as your "profile.
- "Friending" people strategically on Facebook allows you to be tagged and tag them in posts on Facebook, easily connect via Messenger and more.
- Your business account on Facebook is referred to as your "page."
- Social media platforms are being abused and utilized as dating apps--do NOT do this!
- You can post whatever you want on Facebook as long as it doesn't violate the platform's terms of service, but I suggest that everything you post be "brand-friendly."
- Your profile and page photos should be different.
- You can...