Many ways to increase online visibility and grow your business on Facebook
Jan 02, 2020
With about 2.5 billion active daily users, Facebook is the most used social media platform available today. If you have a business, it's likely that your customers (or those buying things for them) are on Facebook. Starting off our social media series, this episode is all about Facebook and the many ways you can increase your online visibility there.
In this week's episode:
- Everything on Facebook begins with your personal account, also known as your "profile.
- "Friending" people strategically on Facebook allows you to be tagged and tag them in posts on Facebook, easily connect via Messenger and more.
- Your business account on Facebook is referred to as your "page."
- Social media platforms are being abused and utilized as dating apps--do NOT do this!
- You can post whatever you want on Facebook as long as it doesn't violate the platform's terms of service, but I suggest that everything you post be "brand-friendly."
- Your profile and page photos should be different.
- You can sell directly from your page and use any of the six available buttons to engage visitors, build your list and more (details in the episode).
- People DO read Facebook business page reviews.
- You should provide at least one way for people to contact you on your profile and page and all the information there should be up-to-date.
- You need a business page to run ads on Facebook.
- Facebook groups have several roles: creator, admin, moderator or member.
- I invite you to join my Business Fabulous Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bebusinessfabulous
- There are three different types of Facebook groups (details in the episode).
- I detail multiple ways that tagging someone in/out of groups can help increase your online visibility.
- Events, Watch Parties and Premiers are other ways to be found on Facebook.
This week's challenge:
Go through your Facebook profile and page and make sure that you have current information as well as multiple ways for your followers to connect with you.
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
In this weeks' episode:
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.