This episode was recorded during many of the Black Lives Matter protests and during the Covid-19 pandemic. It highlights how both personal and environmental events and experiences can affect you and what you can do to help yourself in the process.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sometimes I'm less visible online because I simply get tired of all of the posting and creating and selfie-taking.
- But during other times, it the environment or certain events I experience that cause me to withdraw and become less visible.
- The Covid pandemic and protests and riots and deaths are some of the reasons I've been less visible.
- I cannot pay attention to the death stats from Covid because it affects me too much.
- I'm an empath and empaths FEEL EVERYTHING.
- I need to practice MUCH more self care right now so that I can rest the way I need to and grow my business the way I want to.
- I had to learn the importance of self care the hard way. (I almost died.)
Are you on the list??
Get on the wait list for...