Self care doesn't have to take a long time at all; in fact, each of these eight quick and easy self care strategies takes under three minutes--and most only take a couple of seconds!
In this week's episode:
- Each of the eight self care strategies I mention are ones I do each day--and ALL of them can be accomplished in three minutes or less!
- My morning coffee has one tablespoon of collagen in it and my hair, skin and nails have never better
- I try to half my body weight in ounces of water a day (This is explained further in the episode).
- Vitamin C helps keep the colds away and I take about 1500 mg daily and one of the ways I get it is like candy.
- Because apple cider vinegar tastes so awful to drink, I get the benefits from two apple cider vinegar gummies or capsules each day.
- I've written in my gratitude journal every day for over 500 days in a row. Each entry takes about three minutes and I detail how I do this in the episode.
- I try to move every day. Just. Move....