Eight quick and easy self care strategies to increase your health and grow your business
Apr 28, 2020
Self care doesn't have to take a long time at all; in fact, each of these eight quick and easy self care strategies takes under three minutes--and most only take a couple of seconds!
In this week's episode:
- Each of the eight self care strategies I mention are ones I do each day--and ALL of them can be accomplished in three minutes or less!
- My morning coffee has one tablespoon of collagen in it and my hair, skin and nails have never better 🥰
- I try to half my body weight in ounces of water a day (This is explained further in the episode).
- Vitamin C helps keep the colds away and I take about 1500 mg daily and one of the ways I get it is like candy.
- Because apple cider vinegar tastes so awful to drink, I get the benefits from two apple cider vinegar gummies or capsules each day.
- I've written in my gratitude journal every day for over 500 days in a row. Each entry takes about three minutes and I detail how I do this in the episode.
- I try to move every day. Just. Move. It could be stretching, yoga, a walk around the block, or a more strenuous HIT workout.
- There is SPF 30 AND a primer in my foundation! I absolutely love this stuff and it lasts about six months because you only need a very small amount.
Mentioned in this episode:
All of my self care products can be found here.
This week's challenge:
Get in on the Business Fabulous Social Media Cafe and gain access to hundreds of social media strategies, video tutorials, step-by-step pdfs and much more!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.