It can be difficult for entrepreneurs to muster on during difficult times, especially with feelings of doubt, uncertainty, isolation, and depression.
In this week's episode:
- This episode was taken from a "Reflections from the egg chair" Facebook live broadcast.
- I used a dual caster mount to broadcast on two different devices (my iPhone and iPad) and two different places (my Facebook profile and Facebook business page) simultaneously.
- The more people who take some action (like, love, comment, share, save, archive) on your social media posts, the more of your content those people will see.
- YOU are responsible for what appears in your social media feeds.
- You need to share content that is share-worthy on social media.
- There are so many things happening to entrepreneurs all over the world right now, including isolation, and depression.
- Because you follow me, you are very likely: kind, passionate, nice, likes to help others, and wants to make a difference.
- People who are negative,...