A swift kick to the rear end with inspiration and motivation for all entrepreneurs
May 18, 2020
It can be difficult for entrepreneurs to muster on during difficult times, especially with feelings of doubt, uncertainty, isolation, and depression.
In this week's episode:
- This episode was taken from a "Reflections from the egg chair" Facebook live broadcast.
- I used a dual caster mount to broadcast on two different devices (my iPhone and iPad) and two different places (my Facebook profile and Facebook business page) simultaneously.
- The more people who take some action (like, love, comment, share, save, archive) on your social media posts, the more of your content those people will see.
- YOU are responsible for what appears in your social media feeds.
- You need to share content that is share-worthy on social media.
- There are so many things happening to entrepreneurs all over the world right now, including isolation, and depression.
- Because you follow me, you are very likely: kind, passionate, nice, likes to help others, and wants to make a difference.
- People who are negative, letting you down, etc. do not need to take up space in your social media feeds or "residence in your head."
- Let the light in!
- Let the people into your feeds and your thoughts who show you their love and kindness, understanding, and support.
- You can block, delete, mute people/accounts on social media.
- You don't need negative people or items or karma in your life--get rid of them.
- You can tag people in the comments of a social media post or in the post itself.
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Get in on the Business Fabulous Social Media Cafe and gain access to hundreds of social media strategies, video tutorials, step-by-step pdfs, and much more!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.