I'm often asked about the BESt social media platform. Here's part one of my answer.
In this week's episode:
- What IS the BEST social media platform?
- What's your goal for social media?
- Are you there to serve or to sell?
- The purpose of social media is BEING SOCIAL!
- You must be social on social media in order to be successful, personally or professionally.
- 2.8 billion people are on Facebook.
- Twitter is a great place to have conversations.
- Instagram Reels are seen inside of Instagram stories.
- Pinterest is the "forgotten cousin" of social media, as is Periscope. Don't forget these platforms! (Detailed info in the episode)
- When you're thinking about "best," are you referring to engagement? Followers? Sales?
- If you have a "SELL SELL SELL mindset" as you create social media posts, emails, livestreams, etc., you will not be nearly as successful as when you have the SERVE SERVE SERVE mindset. (Detailed examples in the episode)
- The content you produce is for your audience and you need...