This is the BEST social media platform
Oct 06, 2020
I'm often asked about the BESt social media platform. Here's part one of my answer.
In this week's episode:
- What IS the BEST social media platform?
- What's your goal for social media?
- Are you there to serve or to sell?
- The purpose of social media is BEING SOCIAL!
- You must be social on social media in order to be successful, personally or professionally.
- 2.8 billion people are on Facebook.
- Twitter is a great place to have conversations.
- Instagram Reels are seen inside of Instagram stories.
- Pinterest is the "forgotten cousin" of social media, as is Periscope. Don't forget these platforms! (Detailed info in the episode)
- When you're thinking about "best," are you referring to engagement? Followers? Sales?
- If you have a "SELL SELL SELL mindset" as you create social media posts, emails, livestreams, etc., you will not be nearly as successful as when you have the SERVE SERVE SERVE mindset. (Detailed examples in the episode)
- The content you produce is for your audience and you need to keep them and how they will benefit top of mind.
- All social media platforms behave the same way.
- If you give your audience what they want, they will give you ROI.
- Your "sticky audience" will keep coming back for more.
- To get help with your target audience and ROI: bit.ly/talktobonnie
- The 80/20 rule is a MUST
- Online visibility does NOT mean being seen (details int he episode)
- There are multiple playgrounds on Twitter and LinkedIn, four "playgrounds" on Instagram, even more on Facebook.
- Do NOT go against Facebook Terms of Service! (I detail why in the episode)
- Madalyn Sklar's Twitter Chat: https://madalynsklar.com/twittersmarterchat
- It's important to have the proper pixel size for your Pinterest image and to pin onto other peoples' boards, too.
Are you in the Cafe?? The Social Media Marketing Cafe has answers to your how-to questions! Gain access to hundreds of tutorials, step-by-step guides and downloadable pdfs, for help with social media, online marketing, livestreaming, podcasting, and much more!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Please feel free to leave me a voice message about the episode you just heard--you can also ask me a business question and request a topic for future podcasts.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on ApplePodcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG account! Tag me here: @bonnie.frank
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.