Not all social media platforms are created equal and it's important to understand which ones are right for your brand and your business. This week's episode comes from a live broadcast that I did on my Facebook profile and on one of my Instagram business accounts.
In this week's episode:
- I referred to this report from Sprout Social in this episode.
- The report above details where brands are planning on spending their time and social media dollars vs where consumers are planning to spend their time and dollars on social media.
- Facebook STILL wins. Every time.
- LinkedIn is "B ---> B" (Business to Business)
- The fastest way to find out what's going on in the world is Twitter.
- The fastest way to gain the attention of a brand is to shout them out (particularly in a complaint) on Twitter.
- The fastest way to gain the attention of an influencer or a brand on Instagram is to shout them out on your instastories.
- LinkedIn is a fabulous way to connect with other business owners and find joint...