Stepping out of my comfort zone to increase personal development, online visibility and sales
Oct 26, 2019
People often say that growth happens outside of our comfort zone, and that is absolutely true! In this week's episode of the Business Fabulous podcast, we discuss how personal development, online visibility, and sales can grow when you take a step outside what's familiar.
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
In this weeks' episode:
- Stepping out of your comfort zone means doing things that aren't familiar, aren't always easy--and they're often scary.
- I, admittedly, had the financial safety net of a spouse until very recently.
- This (since my recent divorce) is the first time I've lived on my own.
- Yoga, meditation, and journaling are now part of my life, but those three practices were fairly foreign to me until the past year, but now I love them!
- Starting a podcast was truly the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
- Folks don't expect stellar sound in livestreams like they do in podcasts. (I detail the differences in this episode.)
- Episode seven details how scared I was to start my podcast.
- Even though I was terrified to start my podcast, I flew across the country to attend the Podfest 2019 Multimedia Expo podcasting conference even though I knew no one (except a few virtually) beforehand.
- I went to the conference five days in advance so I could meet speakers and attendees before the conference started. <-- Strategic move
- Before She Podcasts Live, I only knew five podcasters.
- Speaking at She Podcasts Live grew my social media followers, my list, my online visibility and my sales.
Mentioned in this episode
This week's CHALLENGE:
Step out of your comfort zone in one way this week. It can be anything. Perhaps it's talking to the person in front of you in the coffee shop.
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.