Growing business online visibility, sales and impact with Instagram
Jan 06, 2020
When you understand the nuances of Instagram's four distinct parts, you can easily grow your online presence and impact there.
In this week's episode:
- There are four distinct parts of Instagram: Feed, Live, Stories, IGTV.
- In order to get the analytics (to see what's working best for your audience) on all of your posts, you must have a business account. I detail how to do this in the episode.
- Instagram is a hashtag game!
- You can have up to 30 hashtags in any IG feed post. Any more than that and none of the hashtags will be seen.
- I provide helpful hashtag tools below! (scroll down to "Mentioned in this episode)
- The "Swipe Up" feature in the feed is for accounts that have 10,000 followers or more.
- IGTV videos can be 10 minutes long with less than 10,000 followers and up to an hour in length with 10,000 or more followers.
- Instagram live broadcasts can be up to one hour long and disappear in 24 hours.
- Instagram stories (my favorite!) can have video clips of 15 seconds or less per story.
- Instagram will auto-cut (into 15-second segments) any video for you if the video is less than 60 seconds.
- For longer videos, you need to use a third-party app like Cut Story.
- I detail exactly how to increase your following with IG stories in this episode as well as explain all the necessary features.
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Try out one (or all of!) of the four parts to Instagram and tag me as you apply what you've learned in this episode--Wherever you tag me, (I actually have three different Instagram accounts: @bonnie.frank @thevisibilityexpert and @businessfabulouspodcast I'll re-post your post and you'll immediately increase your online visibility!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.