In this week's episode:
- After analyzing the online landscape as a consumer and a producer since the start of Covid-19 (March 2020), I have noticed several trends in terms of what is working right now in online sales.
- "Producer" means someone who is selling products, programs, or services.
- "Consumer" means the person buying.
- It is 100% appropriate to sell anything at anytime you want to; however, if you do not feel comfortable about sales at a particular time, you will likely not experience the level of sales you'd like.
- Your "list" typically means people who have already signed up to receive emails from you--they are on your email list.
- If you click on the blue button at this link and enter your email address, you'll get access to a fabulous video series full of social media strategies to grow your business--And you'll be on my list!
- It's important to consistently communicate with and provide value to your list.
- I think it's important as an entrepreneur to nurture not only the people already on your list, but also those not yet on your list--consider that audience as part of your list, as well, so you never exclude them.
- You should always be growing your email list as there are always more people out there for you to serve and people will drop off from time to time.
- As an incentive for staying on your list, you should provide information, help, and special exciting opportunities to those people who are on your list. Maybe a special coupon code for savings inside your online store.
- For those times when your sales aren't what you'd like them to be, you can look back on what you did and analyze the results. What did you do that worked? What didn't work? What can you do differently next time?
- After reflecting on your sales/product launch, it's important to give even more to your audience. Provide value, position yourself as an expert in your field so that the next time you offer something for sale, you will be top of mind for your audience.
- Remember that people want to get to know YOU, have an experience with YOU, and get to know YOUR STORY. What you have for sale is never as important for them.
- Every social media post, blog post, podcast episode, etc. is an opportunity for your audience to get to know you better and have a conversation with you!
- Go to https://www.bonnielfrank.com/podcast and leave me a voice message on my Speak Pipe! Click that orange button and tell me what you'd like me to talk about on the podcast or give me feedback on the episode you just heard.
- The more you know your audience, the better you can serve them.
- Growing your list, knowing your audience, nurturing your list, and serving your audience are ways to increase your sales--regardless of what is happening in the world.
- Grab a free strategy session with me and let me serve you even more! bit.ly/talktobonnie
Are you in the Cafe?? The Social Media Marketing Cafe is OPEN! Gain access to hundreds of tutorials, step-by-step guides and super helpful downloadable pdfs, for help with social media, online marketing, livestreaming, podcasting, and much more!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Please feel free to leave me a voice message about the episode you just heard--you can also ask me a business question and request a topic for future podcasts.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on ApplePodcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.