Maximizing your social media posts and platforms to increase online sales
Dec 27, 2019
Social media is no longer an option for businesses today. You must have a strong online presence in order to have a successful business. In this week's episode, I provide easy ways to do that.
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
In this weeks' episode:
- Business Fabulous podcast topics = Social media, marketing, and increasing online visibility to grow your business
- Work Your podcast topics = the intersection of podcasting. We choose a different topic each week and discuss it fro those two points of view.
- Business Fabulous podcast will have a future social media series and devote several episodes entirely to social media--a different episode will be devoted solely to one social media platform I use.
- The first in the series will be next week and it will cover Facebook.
- A website and a strong online presence are necessary today, regardless of the business you have. YOU are your brand and the face behind your business.
- People will buy from you because OF YOU. Be your own brand.
- You should have business social media accounts so that you can get the analytics on how each post resonated with your audience.
- Instagram stories can automatically be sent to Facebook stories with no more effort (I discuss how to set this up in the episode)
- Facebook is putting much more emphasis on Facebook stories now (much more about this next week!)
- Make your social media posts stand out with emojis, color, gifs, video, varied sizes of text, different fonts, etc.
- Your social media posts must contain valuable and meaningful information specifically for your audience and must capture their attention or they won't notice it in their feed.
- LinkedIn is a phenomenal place to connect with other business people and to show your professional expertise.
Mentioned in this episode:
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.