How to use your brand story to increase your online visibility and grow your business
Sep 02, 2019
In this episode, I detail how you can use your brand story to increase your online visibility, get seen and heard and rise above the noise on social media, and grow your business
Remember to sign up for a free 20-minute consultation to grow your business here or monetize your podcast here.
Feel free to give me feedback on this or any episode at [email protected].
- Remember to go back and re-read your brand story first! Look for keywords in it---you can use these later in your social media post and sales page copy! If you don't see keywords in your brand story, edit it a bit using keywords.
- Your brand story will be repeated, in some way, again and again for the life of your business.
- It needs to appear on your homepage, all sales pages, checkout pages, on your courses, and all products, programs, and services you offer
- When folks come to your website, meet you or see your social media posts, they should easily be able to determine: Who you are, What you're about, How you can help them.
- I detail several strategies to use your brand story strategically in person and online.
- People buy from you because of you!
- Your brand is what people say about you when you're not around.
This week's CHALLENGE: Pick two new places mentioned in this episode that you haven't yet applied your brand story and share it there. Let me know how you're sharing it!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Share a screenshot on Instagram stories of you listening to the podcast and tag me @bonnie.frank or @businessfabulouspodcast
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.