Triggers are things, people, events, situations, colors, music--literally anything--that set off a negative reaction in your mind and sometimes also parts of your body. And everyone has them.
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast and the content is stellar; however, the sound isn't perfect.
In this week's episode:
- Triggers are anything (people, events, dates, songs, etc.) that set you off and affect you--usually negatively. It is a thought, feeling, physical reaction in your body.
- Everyone has triggers.
- Triggers may come and go but, ultimately you determine what/who will allow to trigger you as well as those that won't.
- Identifying your triggers takes focus and reflection, but knowing what triggers you and how to effectively deal with them will improve your productivity.
- You are 100% in control of what goes through your social media feeds.
- Like, comment, share, save, archive posts that you want to see more of in the future.
- Mute accounts (silence for a...