You should never accept the word NO or "that's impossible" for an answer in your life or your business.
In this week's episode:
- I do not want you to ever take the word "no" or the phrase, "It's not possible" as possible answers in your life or your business.
- Those are not possibilities in my life. (I give detailed examples in the episode)
- When someone tells you "It's impossible" it only means that it's impossible for the person talking...it has nothing to do with YOU, your life, or your business success.
- Everyone I knew said I would fail as a business coach.
- I started (and succeeded) anyway.
- Failure is part of success.
- If you truly want to succeed, you CANNOT accept "No" or "impossible."
- Success (an manifesting) requires making a decision plus action.
This week's challenge:
Get in on the Business Fabulous Social Media Cafe and gain access to hundreds of social media strategies, video tutorials, step-by-step pdfs, and much more!
Have you joined my free...