Being an entrepreneur is no easy task, and that's why the success rate is minimal. In this episode, I get real with a lot of the mental battles I had to overcome in my business.
Note: You may also want to check out episodes 5 and 25 for even more info on mindset.
In this week's episode:
- I asked my Business Fabulous Podcast Instagram followers if they wanted this podcast episode to be personal or profesh...the vote was overwhelmingly "personal."
- Your thoughts and your mindset have a great deal to do with the outcome.
- If you're thinking about failure...you'll likely see failure.
- I began my business five and a half years ago with no startup costs, no formal business training, no encouragement from anyone, no guidance, no desk or office, and zero online followers. I was also raising my young sons at the same time.
- The difference between success and failure is giving up.
- The most successful entrepreneurs are also the ones who don't give up, aren't afraid to try,...