Preparing your mindset, your energy and your environment for success in your business
Aug 06, 2019
Today on the podcast, we detail several ways you can increase your business success with strategic mindset, energy, and environmental tweaks.
- Definition: Collection of your thoughts, opinions, and beliefs
- I mention Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck, PhD
- I work on my mindset through meditation, yoga, and journaling and I describe how I do this
- Definition: Strength and vitality needed for sustained physical and mental activity
- Energy begets energy! (Use it and you’ll have more throughout the day)
- I provide proven strategies that increase and sustain energy
- Definition: Everything that surrounds you
- I mention four different environments: Physical, emotional, natural, mental and explain them.
- Your business “readiness” and growth will mimic your environment
This week's CHALLENGE: Challenge: Choose one area of mindset, one for energy and one for the environment that you will apply so you can more easily grow your business!.
Mentioned in this episode:
Mindset by Carol S. Dweck, PhD
Yoga With Adriene
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Share a screenshot on Instagram stories of you listening to the podcast and tag me @bonnie.frank or @businessfabulouspodcast
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.