How I tripled my podcast downloads in only 30 days
Oct 07, 2019
The Business Fabulous podcast is growing by leaps and bounds! In Episode 16, I detail the exact eight steps I took to triple my podcast downloads in only 30 days. Whether you have a podcast or not, you can use these steps to grow your visibility online!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
In this weeks' episode:
- I track all of my "numbers" (my analytics) each week. I track the number of social media followers I have on each platform, subscribers, connections, downloads, website traffic, and more so that I can see progress, growth, patterns, etc.
- I knew I'd double my podcast downloads in September. I ended up tripling them, and I attribute this growth to eight things I strategically did. I detail them below.
- I have a consistent schedule for my podcast. It's a weekly podcast and every six episodes, I publish a bonus episode.
- My podcast episodes average approximately 20 minutes in length and I have included how quick the episodes are in the tagline of my intro.
- My podcast is part of my "Business Fabulous" brand, which makes sense with who I am and what I value.
- All of the topics I discuss on my podcast fall under my three podcast pillars (listed in my intro) and I know these are what my audience wants.
- I consistently post valuable, compelling content that my audience wants and enjoys on each of my social media platforms at least twice a day, every day.
- I engage with my followers on social media. (I detail how I do this in the podcast).
- I livestreamed several (less than half) of my first 15 episodes and stripped the audio from it to create the actual podcast.
- Speaking at events and engaging with other speakers has also helped.
This week's CHALLENGE:
Try one of these eight strategies to grow your social media, blog readership, podcast downloads or some other area of your online presence. These same strategies will work for a large range of things.
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Share a screenshot on Instagram stories of you listening to the podcast and tag me @bonnie.frank or @businessfabulouspodcast
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.