25 Ways to repurpose one podcast episode for more subscribers, increased downloads, and greater social media reach
In this episode of the Business Fabulous podcast, I describe 25 different ways to repurpose one podcast episode and increase subscribers, downloads and social media reach.
Remember to sign up for a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Feel free to give me feedback on this or any episode at [email protected].
Mentioned in this episode:
In this weeks' episode:
- Livestreaming (creating a live video broadcast) your podcast allows you many different ways to repurpose your podcast episode--or any content.
- Your audience really will want to see your tech, your podcasting set up and a behind-the-scenes look at how you do what you do.
- You need to use third-party software (Restream.io, Crowdcast or Wirecast) when you simulcast to Facebook and anything else.
- Do NOT go against Facebook's (or any platform) Terms of Service,
- I'm a beta tester and referral partner for Streamyard and Ecanmm Live.
- Streamyard is for PC and Mac, Ecamm Live is Mac only.
- I built my entire business with livestreaming!
- An audiogram is an audio wave animation
- You can easily create audiograms with Wavve or Headliner
- You can post videos (up to one minute in length) in your Instagram feed
- IGTV videos are 10 minutes or less if you have under 10,000 Instagram followers
- IGTV videos are currently being shown in your Instagram feed as well as on IGTV
- Instagram Live broadcasts can be up to one hour in length.
- Each separate "clip" in Instagram Stories can hold videos of up to 15 seconds.
- Stories stay active for 24 hours.
- Canva has a "magic resize" feature that allows you to create an image and resize it to fit the correct pixels for social media platforms.
- Pulling quotes from your podcast episode is a great way to promote it on social media
- Boosting a post on Facebook is a great way to promote your podcast
- Through Spotify, you can listen to a podcast inside Instagram stories.
- It is perfectly appropriate to post about your business on LinkedIn through your profile.
- Creating playlists of videos for your subscribers is a great way to help them consume your content
This week's CHALLENGE: Use two or three of the 25 strategies from this episode to repurpose one of your podcast episodes (or any piece of content!)
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Share a screenshot on Instagram stories of you listening to the podcast and tag me @bonnie.frank or @businessfabulouspodcast
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.