Going live is easy, but you've got to do more than that to get folks to watch, listen, and engage with you!
In this week's episode:
- I started livestreaming on July 3, 2015, and I went live every day, 3-7 times a day, seven days a week. All I had was my phone and my Apple ear buds as a mic.
- I started landing paid clients six days later.
- After a year and a half of making money livestreaming, I bought a pro mic and some pro lighting. Total spent: $150.00
- Years ago, you could go live and loads and loads of people would pile in to watch you because livestreaming was new.
- Now things are different.
- I detail several things that will easily boost your engagement on live broadcasts including having a compelling title with action words, scheduling your live ahead of time and promoting it via your email list and social media.
- Please remember that a live broadcast is NOT a webinar! Engage with your audience! (I give great examples on how to do this in the episode)
Mentioned in this...