5 easy ways to boost engagement on live broadcasts
May 14, 2020
Going live is easy, but you've got to do more than that to get folks to watch, listen, and engage with you!
In this week's episode:
- I started livestreaming on July 3, 2015, and I went live every day, 3-7 times a day, seven days a week. All I had was my phone and my Apple ear buds as a mic.
- I started landing paid clients six days later.
- After a year and a half of making money livestreaming, I bought a pro mic and some pro lighting. Total spent: $150.00
- Years ago, you could go live and loads and loads of people would pile in to watch you because livestreaming was new.
- Now things are different.
- I detail several things that will easily boost your engagement on live broadcasts including having a compelling title with action words, scheduling your live ahead of time and promoting it via your email list and social media.
- Please remember that a live broadcast is NOT a webinar! Engage with your audience! (I give great examples on how to do this in the episode)
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Get in on the Business Fabulous Social Media Cafe and gain access to hundreds of social media strategies, video tutorials, step-by-step pdfs, and much more!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare your post on my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.