Stepping out of your comfort zone, branding and podcasting
Mar 16, 2020
From the Podfest Expo Hall, Robyn Sayles and I talk all-things stepping out of your comfort zone for success, branding, podcasting and the hilarious way we met!
In this week's episode:
- Personal branding is your secret weapon!
- You can go to any podcasting conference without actually having a podcast
- I started listening to podcast six years before starting my podcast
- How Robyn and I met and what this can mean for YOU.
- How Podfest makes everyone feel incredibly welcome.
- How I was branded coming and going for each day at Podfest
- "Repetition builds reputation" ~ Robyn Sayles
- Choosing your brand fonts and colors
- How improv can help your business and your life
- Bonnie's plans that didn't work out
- Why I had to go to Podfest 2019 eight days early
- Scripting your podcast
- We all have important messages to share that people need to hear
- How I came up with the topic for episode 37 of Business Fabulous
- When is the right time to...?
- How I came up with the name for my podcast and created my cover art
- How letting go of your fear makes everything better
- "Lessons are all around us all the time. Be open to them." ~ Bonnie L Frank
- Hallway conversations at live events can be magical and life-changing
- How consistency and personality will fuel your success
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Sign up for FREE social media help with me on the phone! Head over to bit.ly/talktobonnie and get the help you need to grow your business and/or your podcast!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Connect with Robyn Sayles further on Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.