How to Maximize Your Time at Conferences and Live Events
Oct 21, 2019
In episode 18 of the Business Fabulous podcast, I reflect on the She Podcasts Live event in Atlanta and give EASY and STRATEGIC ways to maximize your time at any live or virtual event or conference.
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
In this weeks' episode:
- Networking events, meet ups, conferences, virtual summits, and the like can truly take up a considerable amount of time.
- Most podcasters are men--now 40% of podcasters are women, and this is a tremendous increase.
- Over 700 women from all over the world attended She Podcasts Live, the vibe was magical, and everyone was there to learn.
- 40% of the speakers of She Podcasts Live were women of color and/or from the LGBTQ community.
- Over 14,000 women belong to the She Podcasts Facebook group.
- Elsie Escobar and Jessica Kupferman head up She Podcasts, She Podcasts Live, and their Patreon weekly Q & A group, the She Podcasts Super Squad.
- You can find out more about She Podcasts at https://www.shepodcasts.com.
- Everything I did to maximize my time at She Podcasts Live was free including using the Whova app. (I detail this app and all that it can do in the episode).
- Strategically maximizing my time before, during and after the conference in a multitude of ways (including exactly how I created my business cards and branded swag) provided me a great deal of free promotion and allowed me to grow my podcast, social media followers, list, and increase my 1:1 coaching clients. I detail everything I did in this episode.
- Patreon is only one way to monetize. If you'd like my detailed list of ways to monetize your podcast (or anything!), email me at [email protected].
This week's CHALLENGE:
Try using one of the strategies I've discussed in this episode to maximize the time you spend at your next live event, virtual summit, coffee or any other virtual or in-person opportunity. These strategies will really help you make the most of your time.
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.