Being an entrepreneur and leaving people behind on and off of social media
Dec 10, 2019
In this week's podcast episode, I discuss the realities of being an entrepreneur and leaving people behind on and off social media.
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
In this weeks' episode:
- Traveling, podcasting and speaking more from stages are things that have increased and ramped up my business in the past several months.
- I archived two Facebook groups (explanation in the episode)
- It's both sad and exciting when your business grows because, inevitably, you will no longer have relationships with all of the people you once did.
- You are 100% in control of what you see in your social media feeds--positive and negative.
- You can block, delete, and mute your social media followers if you do not want to see their content.
- Some people truly don't want to grow a successful business.
- When your interests change, you may no longer be interested in following the same people on social media.
- If you do not engage (like, comment, share) people on social media, you are training that platform's algorithm that you are no longer interested in seeing that content.
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.