Gratitude and who's in charge of your online business?
Dec 16, 2019
Who's actually in charge of your business? Sometimes that answer is unclear for entrepreneurs as they make their way through the overwhelm of decision making and business growth. This week's episode of Business Fabulous helps make that process easier.
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
In this weeks' episode:
- Dec. 2019 Gratitude Challenge
- I begin each gratitude journal entry with the same three words, "I'm grateful for"
- There is no one right way to do journal writing. I detail how I do my morning gratitude journal each morning and I give a few examples of how others do it in this episode.
- You don't need to do anything for your business that you don't want to--YOU are in charge of your business.
- If something isn't aligned with who you are and what you believe it, it won't be right for your business and will not be successful.
Where I buy my 5" x 7" lined journals (for gratitude journal writing):
- Sam's Club
- Office Max
- Office Depot
- Barnes and Noble
Mentioned in this episode:
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.