Let's talk Outsourcing: Getting the Virtual Assistant, Social Media Manager or other help you need to make your business grow
Aug 16, 2019
Note: Today's episode is a bonus episode and the audio is stripped from a Facebook Live that I did. The sound includes a few extra noises.
Today on the podcast, we discuss Outsourcing: Hiring your team, social media managers and more...getting the help you need to grow and scale your business.
"Outsourcing" is allowing other people or agencies to take care of business tasks for you such as a virtual assistant, social media manager, bookkeeping, marketing funnels, etc.
- No one can do everything that needs to be done and efficiently grow and scale her business, because you end up spending a lot of time doing tasks that don't directly earn you money such as creating graphics, posting on social media, and editing podcasts.
- RESEARCH you needs/wants
- RESEARCH, interview, vet different people that you may want to hire
- Busywork is not a money-making activity
- Courses may not teach you what you need to do tasks well
- Systems are crucial for a well-run business
- The first two episodes of my podcast are before a good mic and a system
- Done is better than perfect.
- I hired a professional for my podcast intro off Fiverr
- I hired a social media manager from a Facebook group
- All VAs cannot specialize in everything--hire carefully
- I detail my social media manager's beginning duties
- I detail how I decided what to outsource first and how I hired my social media manager
Mentioned in this episode:
Virtual Assistant Facebook Group: Virtual Assistant Tribe Board
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or Stitcher.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Share a screenshot on Instagram stories of you listening to the podcast and tag me @bonnie.frank or @businessfabulouspodcast
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.