If you know these four things, you can be a successful entrepreneur and have a thriving online business.
In this week's episode:
- You must believe you can! You must have the mindset that you really can accomplish what you want.
- I discuss the difference between a consumer mindset and the producer mindset and how each affects the entrepreneur.
- I didn't grow up knowing about entrepreneurship and I was 18 years old before I ever met an entrepreneur.
- I started my business coaching and consulting business at 49 years old with no encouragement, no training, no encouragement, and no start-up money.
- Entrepreneurs have positive mindsets and they simply figure it out.
- You already have all the resources (or the ability to get resources) that you need to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Use Google and YouTube to research what you need to know.
- I learned to edit podcasts through YouTube video tutorials and asking other podcasters questions.
- Ask your friends, family, and mentors for help or to the...