Four things every entrepreneur needs to know to be successful!
If you know these four things, you can be a successful entrepreneur and have a thriving online business.
In this week's episode:
- You must believe you can! You must have the mindset that you really can accomplish what you want.
- I discuss the difference between a consumer mindset and the producer mindset and how each affects the entrepreneur.
- I didn't grow up knowing about entrepreneurship and I was 18 years old before I ever met an entrepreneur.
- I started my business coaching and consulting business at 49 years old with no encouragement, no training, no encouragement, and no start-up money.
- Entrepreneurs have positive mindsets and they simply figure it out.
- You already have all the resources (or the ability to get resources) that you need to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Use Google and YouTube to research what you need to know.
- I learned to edit podcasts through YouTube video tutorials and asking other podcasters questions.
- Ask your friends, family, and mentors for help or to the answers to your questions.
- Enter contests! You may win some great tech or other resources you can use!
- Like Chris Krinitsos says, "Start Ugly!" Your website won't be absolutely perfect, your first podcast episode won't have stellar sound, but it's okay--just start!
- My first podcast episode was actually recorded through the microphone inside my Mac Book...(I didn't realize my mic wasn't working) and I kept it that way as a learning tool to show the sound difference.
- I had two downloads in my first month--and I'm pretty sure they were both me.
- I started livestreaming with my iPhone and my mic was the one on my Apple earbuds. I monetized hundreds of livestreams with only that equipment before I bought any equipment.
- The first equipment I purchased totaled $!50.00: a Blue Yeti mic and pro lighting. I bought them with Black Friday specials.
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge:
Sign up for FREE help with me on the phone! Head over to bit.ly/talktobonnie and get the help you need to grow your business and/or tour podcast!
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute call with me to get the help you need for your business or your podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me here: @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.