Instagram, Facebook and Clubhouse polls are wonderful ways to get to know your audience and more!
In this episode:
- Polls have been around for a while (even on Twitter and LinkedIn!)
- Polls can be used for any reason including a "yes" or "no" answer or more specific answer choices that you provide.
- Polls are a great way to get to know your audience better, what they like, what they dislike, content they'd like for you to create, etc.
- You can choose two choices that are both positive or negative to be funny and to provide another opportunity for engagement and for your audience to get to know you.
- You can tease out a new blog post topic, product, event, etc. through polls, too.
- Although stories created on Instagram work on Facebook, polls created inside of Instagram do NOT work on Facebook and vice versa. (Fully explained and an easy how-to in the episode.)
- Having your audience engage in your polls (or quizzes) shows the algorithm that people are interested in...