Do you need to grow into your online business, when to invest in tech, scale, and much more
Dec 16, 2019
Do you need to grow into your business or does your business need to grow into you? Knowing when and how to invest and scale up in your business can be confusing. In Episode 26 of the podcast, I give details of exactly how and when I did this in my own business.
Have you joined my free Facebook group yet? If you want free, proven strategies to get your audience finding you online and buying from you and really grow your business by leaps and bounds, you want to be here!
Wanna chat? Grab a free 20-minute Business Breakthrough session here or chat about ways to monetize your podcast here.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss an episode!
Note: This episode was taken from a Facebook Live broadcast.
In this weeks' episode:
- Growing a business can be overwhelming and knowing when you're ready to re-invest in your business, buy tech, and level up is very confusing.
- You can be inundated with ads and offers and things "you can't live without" in your social media feeds.
- People told me that I had to have professional headshots and loads of professional equipment when I started my business with livestreaming.
- I started livestreaming with my Apple earbuds (that was my microphone) and my cell phone.
- I did not have any professional microphones or lighting equipment until I'd already been making money from my livestreams for about a year and a half and about 1,000 live broadcasts.
- I just recently had my first professional photoshoot. For the first five years of my business, all of my photos were selfies.
- I level up when I know that NOT doing so is keeping my business from moving forward.
- Pro lighting and microphones will not make the difference in your business--YOU make the difference.
- The value you bring to your audience and the personal connections you make with them is what will really make your business grow.
- You must have foundational pieces of your business in place before you ever scale.
Mentioned in this episode:
This week's challenge: Look at your software, apps, CRM, and how much money you spend each month (or a year) on your business and determine whether or not you really need it. Has it helped your business grow? Are you using it? If not--get rid of it!
Are you ready for more business success? Listen here.
If you enjoy this week's podcast episode, I'd love it if you would do a few things:
1. Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts.
2. Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
3. Tag me on your Instagram stories! Use #business fabulous and I'll reshare that on ALL THREE of my IG accounts! Tag me @businessfabulouspodcast @bonnie.frank or @thevisibilityexpert.
Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕
I hope you'll listen in and then hop on over and join our Facebook Group here where the discussion continues.