Joint Venture Partnerships are wonderful but choosing the right one for you can be challenging.
There are loads of different ways to do a jv partnership! Here are some things to consider:
- It should be beneficial to all parties in the partnership...Choose someone who has a similar audience, but not the exact same audience. If it's EXACTLY the same, that's a competitor. If it's someone who compliments what you do, that's a great choice.
- Partner with people who align with your brand, your message, the way you do things, your vibe.
- Determine how you divide up the money ahead of time! Is it a percentage? A dollar amount? I go over a lot of different things to consider here in the episode.
- How big and valuable is their "list?" (email list) compared to your list? Do the people on their list actually open the emails?
- I describe, in detail, an unfortunate situation that occurred because I did NOT choose a partnership well...a cohost I chose for a Clubhouse room.
- Remember that just...